Thread: Problem in playing HD mp4 file in VLC player

Problem in playing HD mp4 file in VLC player

I have lots of HD MP4 Movies and Video files in my desktop computer but i am getting problem in playing those video files. I am using the VLC media player to play those files. But the video is not shown clearly on the screen. But the videos which i have in the MKV format is played properly. Is there any way by which i can fix this problem?

Re: Problem in playing HD mp4 file in VLC player

You are having problem in the playback of the HD MP4 Video files stored on your desktop computer. You are using the VLC media player to play these files on your computer. I will suggest you that you should again install the VLC Media Player in your system. If this does not solves the problem then you should try some other Video player softwares. I will suggest you to download and install the latest REAL PLAYER in your system.

If all the Video players in your computer are not able to play the MP4 files properly , then this may be the problem of the Codec of video file. Download the codec for the MP4 files and install them in your computer system. This will solve the playback problem of the MP4 Video files in your computer. You can download the Codec pack for all the Video and Audio formats which are not supported by the Media Players by default. Just search on the GOOGLE for the Codec pack. Install this in your system.

You are not able to play the MP4 video properly in your computer system. But your system is able to play the MKV video format properly. The MKV format is used in the BLUE-RAY Disc. If the VLC and other media players are able to play this video files in your system then i will suggest you that convert your all MP4 Video files in MKV Video file. This will solve your problem because the MKV files are supported by the VLC Media Player by default.

cool buddy Guest

Can you tell your computer's configuration. This might be happening because your computer doesn't have enough power to pay HD movies. Even in such cases some movies run because some codecs are better in terms of resource utilisation. Matroska is a very good format in terms of quality too. So it might be the case here