Thread: Log in screen show unread message in Outlook 2007

Hi there,

I am having the problem regarding the outlook. Whenever i keep my PC on stand by or if i am not using the computer for the long time it automatically goes back to the Stand by. When after some time i visit the log in page it show that i have unread message in outlook 2007. But when visit the same it ask me to configure my account and after configuration it shows nothing in my mail box. So help with the same as i am getting this every time on log in screen.

Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: Log in screen show unread message in Outlook 2007

Hi,

When you log in the Windows XP at that it it shows that how many unread message in inbox. Most of the time this could be the wrong number because one have logged in MSN or GTALK on your system. So the number of the unread message from your MSN or GTALK is showing on the log in screen of as outlook unread message. Therefore i will suggest you to check for the another mailing account whether you logged in on that or not.

Thanks

I have the same problem what you are facing right now with your. After lots of try i finally found a solution with the software which will solve the issue. For that you need to download the software name as the TweakUI Windows XP PowerToy which will reset the mail count on the login screen. After the installation of the same click on the repair and select the Repair unread mail count and click on the repair.

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I like the idea of setting the account of unread message and therefor i am sharing some knowledge about the PowerToy. It provides the access to the setting of the system which is not the Windows XP default user interface, involving mouse, explorer, taskbar settings etc. It works with the Windows operating system XP SP 1 or the server 2003.

To download the same click here

Thank you