Thread: windows 7 calculator shows HALF DIGITS ONLY.

windows 7 calculator shows HALF DIGITS ONLY.

I have bought a new high configured computer. I was using it happily for the first two months. Now i have upgraded it by installing windows 7 into it. Initially i was running windows xp on my computer but never came across any problem with the windows caculator. But from last two days my windows calculator shows only half digits of whatever i type into it. This may seems bit crazy to you but i am not joking. May i please know why this is happening to my calculator.

Re: windows 7 calculator shows HALF DIGITS ONLY.

I have seen this kind of problem for the first time in my life. How can calculator can work like this. Anyway, there could be some virus affecting to your calculator and even to your computer also. But not to worry as it would not be much trouble to you for scanning your computer. Try to use a genuine anti virus spyware that can easily delete any viruses in case it found some virus.

Normally there are no complains has raised about calculator like this. But i can assure you that there would be a something wrong with your CALC.exe file. I think there is no modifications you can do with this file. But you can try removing this file and again installing it after successfully removing it. Go to start menu and get inside Control Panel. Then open Add/Remove programs. After opening this application, search for the calculator file in it. Once you fine id the remove it by just checking it and press remove button provided on the right corner of the application. And then similarly add this program, then try again typing some characters into calculator. This might have solved your problem now.

Great Problem!!! i have ever seen in my life. Sometime Microsoft makes me shocked by having such a problems. It seems like that your windows have not been installed properly. Otherwise there are no chances of windows behavior like this. Try reinstalling your windows in a same way as you have installed it before. Preferably install it from the automatic bootable cd so that there will be no chances of doing any mistakes from your side.

i never seen this Before..Is ur Windows 7 other functions well? Cal is small Application running top of the windows, So i am wondering hear that.Please put scree shot on it