Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove macrovision software manager?

Windows Software

Old 09-12-2009

How to remove macrovision software manager?

Recently I have bought a new Dell laptop with operating system windows xp. It was working fine for one week, but now I am having a problem with the performance issues as well as application.
On investigating I found that all the problems are relating to these two particular files,
? agent.exe
? ISUSPM.exe
These two files have info relating them to the ?MacroVision Software manager?. So I thought to uninstall ?MacroVision Software manager? but I am unable to do so. ?MacroVision Software manager? is not showing up in Add/Remove programs.
Is ?MacroVision Software manager? is a threat to my laptop.

Old 09-12-2009

Re: How to remove macrovision software manager?

“MacroVision Software manager” is not a threat to your laptop. However it should not use that much amount of resources to hang the computer. So to uninstall it from your laptop, search agent.exe and then navigate it to “directory”. Example “C:\program files\macro\agent.exe”
I hope this will help you out.
Old 09-12-2009

I am having the same problem with my dell desktop of 64 bits with windows vista business. It was related to executable <agent.exe> found in : C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Update Service
Then Google search uncovered that “MacroVision Software manager” is window process from Acresso. “MacroVision Software manager” performs online checks in the background. So you don’t have worry about the performance of your laptop.
Old 09-12-2009

I have the solution for the problem name “Un-installation of MacroVision Software manager”. Installed shield created a program that conveniently removes “MacroVision Software manager” from your laptop.
First you have to configure “MacroVision Software manager” for not checking program updates automatically. Then download the following software “Software Manager Uninstall Program”, run it and follow the instruction.
“MacroVision Software manager” is now removed from your system.
Old 09-12-2009

What is the purpose of Micro vision Software Manager..?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,