Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How i can uninstall Directx 11

Windows Software

Old 08-12-2009

How i can uninstall Directx 11

I am running windows 7 on my computer and i am getting error while playing game, i want to uninstall the directx 11. I tried the same solution given for directx 9 but it is not working. Anyones know how i can uninstall directx 11.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Old 08-12-2009

Re: How i can uninstall Directx 11

DirectX 11 is reinstalled on Windows 7, While Windows 7 is fully compatible with games and hardware that use older versions of DirectX, DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video. The new DirectX 11 features are available with a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
Old 08-12-2009

Since Direct X is effectively an extension of video and audio drivers, removing it can cause problems A correct DirectX is necessary in your computer. The DirectX runtime cannot be uninstalled.The Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime provides updates to DirectX — the core Windows technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC.To uninstall Directx 11 is a powerful management tool for Microsoft DirectX. Using DHU, you can backup, restore and uninstall DirectX.
Old 08-12-2009
pollcolingwood

Hi All,

I don't know whether it is a right place to post my query or not. I am sorry if I am going wrong. My query is:

I have loaded Windows 7 Pro on my P4 2.4Ghz PC, 2GB RAM, with 2 brand new hard drives and all is working well.

I have managed to get Audacity version 1.2.6 running in compatibility mode (Windows XP SP3).

Audacity works well - I do have a query - how do I get the program to "remember" the Microphone input volume, and keep it to the same level in every session?

The speaker output volume works OK - it's the Microphone input volume that changes with every recording session...it's a pain having to slide and move things every time.

Any thoughts, please?

Thanks.
Old 08-12-2009

To uninstall Directx 11 To do this, open the Registry Editor by running Regedit from Start > Run. Next, navigate to the following registry key.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectX. Delete this DirectX folder, exit the Registry Editor and restart your PC.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,