Thread: Quickbooks PDF converter won't work with Windows 7

Quickbooks PDF converter won't work with Windows 7

I have installed windows 7 on my sony laptop and the problem is Quickbooks PDF converter won't work with Windows 7. In my previous windows xp laptop no problem.. I can not save my invoices as PDF in Quickbooks. It shows error message " Printer not activated, error code - 20". Is this windows 7 compatibility issue?

Re: Quickbooks PDF converter won't work with Windows 7

Quickbooks Update Agent copies its file(s) to your hard disk. Its typical file name is qbupdate.exe . Login as administrator > Click on Start -> Devices and Printers > Rename "QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0" to "old QUickBooks PDF COnverter 3.0". > Open QuickBooks and try saving an invoice or any other form as PDF. This will reinstall the printer and you will be able to print again.

You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter, the file created by convector can be read through the Adobe Reader.If Quickbooks PDF converter not working work with Windows 7 then you need to reinstall driver for the QuickBooks PDF Converter : Right-click the Start menu and select Explore. On the left pane, click the "+" left of Local Disc (C) > Program Files > Intuit.Double-click on the QuickBooks version folder.In the right-pane, double-click the Install.exe application file. When the installation completes follow steps 1-4 in Edit the driver.

The Quickbooks PDF Converter is a feature that allows for QuickBooks forms and reports to be emailed in the Adobe PDF file format. These files can then be read through the Adobe Reader. If the issue persists, delete then Reinstall the QuickBooks PDF Converter. Ensure the QuickBooks Intuit Internal Printer, nor the QuickBooks PDF converter is selected as the default printer.