Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Downloaded pdf file can not open with acrobat

Windows Software

Old 08-12-2009

Downloaded pdf file can not open with acrobat

Hi,

Whenever i download and save the attachment file of pdf format, it will open with ms word. I am confused what can i do. I never changed my any setting before that. Can anybody help me.I am using windows XP as my operating system.Thank you.

Old 08-12-2009

Re: Downloaded pdf file can not open with acrobat

When you download the attachment pdf file, right click on that and press open with then you will find a list of all program in window. Then select adobe acrobat as default. Then apply and close. After that click on any pdf file. It will open automatically with adobe acrobat.
Old 08-12-2009

Please Right click on any pdf file , then go to properties and click on change in the open file and chose adobe acrobat. This will change forever your pdf file associate with adobe acrobat.
Old 08-12-2009

I am trying on same on my computer then i fill find one of best solution for this you always download the file locally on your hard drive. Then click on Windows Explorer and right click on the file and select open with adobe reader , make sure the box is checked. If you find any issue please reply.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,