Thread: Need plugins for DSi

Need plugins for DSi

Hi there,

I am having the DSi and I am using for the surfing everyday. The problem is that Adobe and Java stops me from watching any type of video or music player. I heard that Nintendo company is a supporter of the Opera software as well as the DSi browser. DSi plugins by Opera that allows us to see videos. So I need to install the plugins for the for the DSi so that i can watch video with the same. Hope you will give me more knowledge about this issue.

Thanks in advance

Re: Need plugins for DSi

Hey,

I am afraid to tell you that this is not the problem faced by you only it is faced by most of the user. It is very common problem of the DSi which occur to every user of the same. Till now days i don't find any solution of the same. This browser allow you to surf but you cant watch video online like youtube etc. So i think you will get any plugins to play the video online its better to use another browser if you want to surf with video feature.

bye

Its not true that you cant watch video with the DSi, all you need is SD card. You have to use the SD card by downloading adobe flash on the sd card on the machine. After downloading, create a folder in the sd card then install it in the new folder. Keep that inside dsi and if you fine something in DSi SD card. It will definitely work whenever you visit internet with same. I hope this will help you.

Say thanks if it works for you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Here i am you giving you detail about the Nintendo DSi browser with the help which you can understand the DSi browser's functionality well. So go through it and realize the same.

• The Nintendo DSi Browser supports http and https. It is not compatible with other types of protocols, such as ftp, mailto, etc.
    • The Nintendo DSi Browser supports Javascript, as well as many image types such as GIF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, and ICO.
    • The Nintendo DSi Browser does not support Flash, animations, sound, video, PDFs, or any other files or programs that require a separate plug in, such as Java.
    • All types of video playback, such as QuickTime (.avi) and Windows Media Video (.wmv) are not compatible with the Nintendo DSi Browser and will not play.

For more query visit