Thread: Issue regarding Folder Lock 6

Issue regarding Folder Lock 6

Hello there,

I am having the small issue regarding the Folder Lock 6 and i am not finding any help with the same so finally posting my issue here to get some help from your side. I have installed the Folder Lock 6 trial version on my system and added the content in that but today when i am trying to access the same i am unable to do so, all the data is hidden. So help me if you have any knowledge regarding the same.

Waiting for the reply.
    Last edited by Dolsy_bendal; 07-12-2009 at 05:30 PM.

Re: Issue regarding Folder Lock 6

Hi there,

If you installed the trial version then possibly your license version has been expired that is why you are unable to do so.I think if you enter the license key again then you can access you data which is in the Folder Lock. So it better to buy the license key and use it with the same. I don't find any other help for the same, So if you find any then also let me know the same so that i can also use the same.

Thanks

I think as you are new to the Folder Lock then you don't have any idea about the folder lock. If you give any content to the folder lock it will hide that form the use of the other user who are using your computer. They cant even the see the folder which is hidden. For accessing the same, you need to enter the password which you have created at the time of putting data inside it. So open the same again and enter the password.

Thank you

For accessing your data you need to to do the following:

Go to start and then to my documents and click folder options. Now click on the view tab and look for the "show hidden folders etc "and select it then go to C drive and look for Folder Lock 6. Now click on Uninstall and it will ask you about the password enter the password and it will uninstall completely and then you can access your data. That is how you can recover your data. I hope this will help you with the same.

Thanks