Thread: Keylogger for Mac

Keylogger for Mac

I need a Keylogger on my Mac, the recorder all the keys pressed, also like the application that opened or closed. I have tried Alpha Omega's Keyboard Spy, but it does not seem to want to remember passwords that are typed. I logged on several internet sites, and beat the admin password to delete an app, Keyboard Spy saved none of the passwords I wrote. But the email I wrote and what I had applied for was there in the log that is created. Anyway, someone who knows about a Keylogger that remember your password?

Re: Keylogger for Mac

What happens if you give Keyboard Spy "rights" to gain access to what is only "root" can read? It is not how the locking is in OS X, or how keylogger read from. I would have seen what happened if you ran the program with "sudo", or what is now "run as user" is over there.

I am not admin of this Mac, therefore I can not go in the "sudo file". And... "The incident will be reported". Any idea what I can do? I do not know admin password (this is my friends Macbook), so can not enter in sudo

Before I help. Can I just be allowed to ask why you need keylogger? You write that it is not your mac, but friends. Why should you have the keylogger on mac that you have borrowed. But why you should have the password to admin? Do you want the password to install something?

If we want to install something I can only put it on the desktop, do not enter the applications. I want the admin password to experiment with sudo, the safe level of course, the hard disk is quartered, etc. So the system will not go to hell when I experiment but such in-topic again, hehe, you know of a better keylogger?

lenafujii Guest

It seems that Aobo mac keylogger is not bad, which is so far the first and the only Keylogger for Mac Records Passwords, you can try.
    Last edited by rupesh; 23-12-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: External Link not Allowed

Good keylogger for Mac is KeyBag. I use it.

Valentina_Sk Guest

I also use ProteMac KeyBag.