Thread: Windows 7 Problem Saving to PDF

Windows 7 Problem Saving to PDF

Hello People, I recently installed Windows 7 Home Premium. Now i have a problem. I cannot save my word files to pdf format which is kind of weird. I had this option on Windows Vista to save my doc files to pdf files. I though Windows 7 is the very same operating system as Vista but without its bugs. Am i doing something wrong? What else do i need to post? Thanks.

Re: Windows 7 Problem Saving to PDF

How do you save your documents to pdf? I mean do you use a third party software or you use Microsoft Office 2007? I have Office 2007 and it works just fine for me. If you are using Office 2007, just select file > save as and in filetype select pdf. This will let you save the document files in pdf format. Hope this is useful. If you have any more problem do post back...

You can use a third party software to convert all your microsoft word documents into pdf files. There is Primo pdf which is a free application. You can use this software for the conversion. Also like Patio said, if you are using Microsoft Office 2007, there is no need for any third party software to convert your documents to pdf. Just use File > Save As option and you are done. Download Primo PDF

Also if you need a great and real pdf quality of the converted documents, i think you should use Virtual Printers. These softwares gives you much greater quality then the quality given by any pdf converter. You can use softwares like Dopdf. If you have any other virtual printers which can save the output as pdf you can use it or you can download Dopdf from here.