Thread: Xvid fails to play properly

Xvid fails to play properly

Hello. This is a serious problem that I am facing through. I have many videos that are in Xvid format. It has a nice clarity picturization. The thing is that whenever I play the video that is in Xvid format it do not play properly. Some lines or kind of weird patches does appear and it works very slow. Please help me out in this. I use K-lite player to view this videos. Also my system is installed wit Windows Xp.

Re: Xvid fails to play properly

This problem basically corresponds to the the missing codec file. Your Klite suite might be missing the codec due to which it does not execute the Xvid format properly and which lends your video to played under weird conditions. As the Xvid format is unplayable or unwatchable I would recommend you to add the missing plugins or codec to your player. Basically the ffdshow is a kind of codec that supports Xvid format well. Install it to your media player and then play the file. This might help well.

The system also matters a lot on such basis. Xvid is basically a sophisticated file format which has loads of codec and plugins installed or embedded in it. You need to make the necessary things to be taken into consideration. The Ram that is the temporary memory you are using might be not good or it is too low to work on. You need to increase your memory in order to get full accessibility to the core to play such codec.

Remove or uninstall the pack you are using. Klite might not be functional or very optimal to execute such programs. You need to make sure that the player is very much compatible to cope up with such videos Try using VLC media player. This would be of great help. VLC player have all codecs embedded in it with latest plugins and add on features. So this should not be a worry to you. Hopefully this might work for you.