Thread: Web flv player not able to show related videos

Web flv player not able to show related videos

Hello. I have a query related to my web flv player that I use for viewing online videos which is embedded in flash contents. The player I use is unable to view the related video contents. Related video contents in the sense as Youtube shows a video and after it has been played it shows videos related to the category. Please help. What could be the problem? Is there any other software which would show this feature.

Re: Web flv player not able to show related videos

This would be a problem related to the web flv player you are using. This issue is due to some sort of bugs or fixtures been appended to the application tool. You need to uninstall the software and then install a new player in order to make the things correct. I would prefer you to use Moyea web player. This player is easy to use and has lots of newly enabled features. Hopefully you might get to a solution then.

Your player might have lost the additional plugin required. This is because the online videos that are featured has additional plugins and is upgraded with latest flash codecs. So it requires advance plugins to be installed. Update your flash content. It might be outdated. This is the reason that your player is not able to view related videos that can be viewed on Youtube. You can get the plugins form Adobe's official site.

There are innumerable web player through which you access or view do the necessary ailments you want to. I would tell you some of the players like flowpalyer or player DIY or JW player. This player does help in good accessibility features enabled i it. It has additional plugins and codecs embedded. Even if it does not have any it automatically downloads the plugins by a popup message. This is a relevant player to make the things happen in you way. Web flv player is not upto the mark.