Thread: Computer Clean Up Tools

Computer Clean Up Tools

Hii.. My comp is starting too slow. Please tell some stuff that will be useful to keep running windows at normal speed. I have already used some registry scanner and the speed booster but they don't do too much. Can someone tell some useful softwares that would be much useful. How often should I defrag ?

Re: Computer Clean Up Tools

I have used many maintenance tools like CCleaner, Defraggler and Sypware Blaster. When you want to defrag, set your defraggler to analyse and then check. Also don't install unwanted softwares that run at the start up process. All these things make your system start up considerably slow. So it is recommended to uninstall such softwares.

You can increase your system's speed by doing the following steps :

1. The Disk Cleanup tool helps you free up space on your hard disk to improve the performance of your computer.
    2. Also use disk defragmenter which is a Windows utility that consolidates fragmented files and folders on your computer's hard disk so that each occupies a single space on the disk.
    3. Many times there are bad sectors on the hard disk which is also a cause of slow start up. Detect and repair disk errors.
    4. Protect your system from the virus and the spyware. Spyware collects personal information without letting you know and without asking for permission.

If you follow these steps your PC will start faster.

The easiest way to clean the unwanted start up process just go into run command and type msconfig and then clear all unwanted process from the start up tab. Also clean your cookies and temp files regularly. Many times temp files which are created during the downloads from internet cause major issue of slowing down the operating system. Instead of using some other cleanup utilities this process is much safer.