Thread: Splitting audio tracks with voice editing

Splitting audio tracks with voice editing

Hello. I need a kind of suggestion and help. I have a lot of audio tracks that has lots of different songs been played in a continuous stream without a break. I want to split the tracks that is the different songs and add a voice message in between those songs or before the start of new song. Can any one tell me is there any software or an application tool through which I can do it. I use Windows Xp as the operating system on my desktop machine. Please help.

Re: Splitting audio tracks with voice editing

You can use audacity unicode software in order to split the tracks and add voice command in it. Audacity is the best software or application tool for editing and adding features to the audio or video tracks. All you need to do is to add the certain track into the application the you would get a graph type bar onto the window just below it. There you can select the bar line and then cut the part from where the particular track starts and ends. Save them into a new project file by pasting it. Your work is done.

There is software named foobar200. This application actually edits all the different songs that has been mixed and sets them randomly to the playlist with different files. This files have the preferred format which is actually a link to the single source file that has been edited. You can convert this codec link to the specified or particular format you want to and save them to your disc.

You can use mp3 encoder or to audacity. I would recommend you to use sony sound forge for editing such files. The application is extremely sophisticated and has loads of feature enabled in it. You can add interactive voice with different sorts or voice commands. you need to use a microphone in order to add a voice to the track. You can do the splitting as done in audacity by loading the file. This way you can split and edit the track the way you want to.

davispolk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aloke View Post
    Hello. I need a kind of suggestion and help. I have a lot of audio tracks that has lots of different songs been played in a continuous stream without a break. I want to split the tracks that is the different songs and add a voice message in between those songs or before the start of new song. Can any one tell me is there any software or an application tool through which I can do it. I use Windows Xp as the operating system on my desktop machine. Please help.
    Don't worry, Surely you can split your audio track.. You can split track through the Software Vocal Remover (Winamp)..