Thread: Flv files not executing on k-lite

Flv files not executing on k-lite

Hello. Its been quite a time that I have been using K-lite player for executing all types of media. But nowadays whenever I try to play flash videos or flv files it is unable to play. It shows codec missing. It used to play before but not now. I just do not know what could have happened I uninstall the pack and reinstalled it. It still gave the same problem. I use windows xp as my operating system. Please help.

Re: Flv files not executing on k-lite

As you might have downloaded or shared flash videos it is quite obvious that to play certain files you need a kind of software tool or application that supports .flv extension files. K-lite does support them but the problem might be that your software is missing some plugins. The plugins is basically a codec which is required to play any sort of media. Install the missing codec you may end up with the solution.

Klite is not much supportive with flash videos. This is the reason that you are not able to play flash videos on klite. This is a general problem and have been found many cases with K-lite. You can use another software tool for the same. Use FLv player to play flash files or flash videos. This helps and supports them very well as they are programmed for the same.

The problem as associated with the the missing codec. This is a clear indication that your software is not able to recognize or link the file with it. The link is actualy broken due to which it asks for codec installation. reinstalling would not help. Upgrade your software pack with the latest release. It has new features and advanced embedded codecs. This will help in executing the Flv files on K-lite without any issues.