Thread: jusched.exe execution a worry

jusched.exe execution a worry

Hi. I am using a desktop system with windows XP as the operating system. I am actually having a problem with a process called as jusched.exe. I am aware that it is a part of java but everytime I logon the process starts executing in the background. I can see it on task manager menu. Why is this happening. How can it be stopped? Please help.

Re: jusched.exe execution a worry

The possibility might be with the automatic updates of the jusched been turned on. You need to close it down. Uncheck the automatic updates. Turning on the updates leads to execution of jusched every time when the system is on. You do not need to worry for such things. It is not a threat which would affect your system. Just do the necessary steps it may help you.

There is another way to block this process to get executed. Just follow the steps.

1) Go to start menu and click on Run command.
    2) Type msconfig.
    3) Hit enter.
    4) You will get a window name system configuration utility opened with many tabs on the title.
    5) Go to startup tab.
    6) Uncheck the process name and click on apply.

Restart your system.

You can make it deactivated by opening up the registry. Go to the option for Hkey_local_machine. Then open up the software folder and go to the Windows. Open the current version then run. You will get the key out there. Remove the key for java update scheduler. This will lend out in revoking the permission to get executed every time. You may not get the jusched.exe process executed during startup.

A process called Hijackthis can help you out in rendering the associated problem. This program can be found in the startup dialog. The program has feature and applications through which you can hode out disable the applications execution process anytime or forever. This is a simple tool in making the application to be deactivated.