Thread: Correct way for the installation of X-3D drivers when having X-3D goggles

Correct way for the installation of X-3D drivers when having X-3D goggles

I want to use my X-3D goggles for the Nvidia Video Drivers and Nvidia Stereo Drivers. Can anyone help me in installing these specific drivers. I want to get it installed in my PC for the latest games and other things. Please help me from the basic steps as I dont know how to install.

Re: Correct way for the installation of X-3D drivers when having X-3D goggles

Follow the steps for the driver installation when having X-3D goggles:

(1) Install ALL the X-3D drivers from the CD.
    [By going in X-3D control panel, TV gateway, PC gateway..]

(2) Install the newest Nvidia Video Drivers.

(3) Install the newest Nvidia Stereo Drivers.

Try to update your X-3D Drivers regularly.

Before installing your 3D drivers check that you should use the MAX refresh rate your monitor can handle at the resolution you play. And if your monitor can't do 100-120 at the resolution you are playing, then that thing will frustrate you. The stereo effect without your eyes aching will compensate you. Also check the page flipped. "Page flipped" are the LCD shutter glasses, just like the ELSA did or any kind of glasses that you buy and have LCDs for each of your eyes. Some users opt to install proprietary graphics card drivers because of their limited support available in software drivers.

Before installing the X-3D drivers, some things should be kept in mind. Like Download Accelerator utilities should be disabled when downloading any drivers and updates. Also do not run virus protection software in the background while installing drivers. This may prevent the driver from configuring itself properly. So its always recommended that Anti-virus should be turned off.
    Be sure to install driver updates using US/English language (any specific languages) settings for proper functioning. Now you can Install the drivers from the CD.