Thread: Free Whiteboard Software

Free Whiteboard Software

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know that which is the best free Whiteboard software, that i can use for my internet connection? It should be good without having any kind of crack in it. Any one knows about it? Kindly let me know your views on the above topic. Thanks.

Re: Free Whiteboard Software

If you like one of our freeware programs and use it regularly please feel free to make a donation of your choice. Then, VirtualBoard allows to directly use Windows desktop as graphical support to simply draw or to make quick educational or commercial presentations with minimum mouse handling. You can embed images from anywhere on the web into multiple pages. When you've finished creating your whiteboard pages you can download them, share them publicly online or email them. At the beginning, VirtualBoard was only created for professional needs: necessity to teach people how to use a computer with dynamic presentation.

It well help keep the site running and motivate us to continue developing and updating our freeware applications. Dabbleboard is a fantastic whiteboard application which runs in your browser. It has all the usual whiteboard features plus some nice extras. This program can be used in a home PC network with up to 5 computers, so you and your kids can draw pictures all together at the same time. The main feature is that you all are drawing at the same "sheet" or "board" on the screen.

I use AnotatePro which looks identical and has shareware licence. Annotatepro is really powerful with the wiimote. If you want for some video conferencing then you can use ZoomCall Pro VideoPhone 5.3.1 software. Its easy-to-use, small videoconferencing software (1.6 MB installed) that works with most personal computers and web cameras. If you can use this with a data projector and Camspace controller software. Its advanced network support allows connections when both users are behind a firewall and even works through HTTPS and SOCKS proxies. The software provides superior videoconferencing quality and provides a noise reduction feature for noisy USB cameras.