Thread: WordArt print problem on Windows Xp

WordArt print problem on Windows Xp

I had installed Windows Xp along with Microsoft Office 2003 on my system. Currently i'm having problem with WordArt. Whenever i try to print a document in which I've inserted a WordArt object, it disappears during either/both Print Preview AND during the actual print process. Everything else prints out fine, but it doesn't have contain WordArt in it. Why i'm facing WordArt print problem on Windows Xp? Does any body knows about it? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: WordArt print problem on Windows Xp

Any object that supports text wrapping including WordArt can have the text wrapping style changed. Are you printing in color or black and white? IOW, there was no need to delete the objects. Instead, you should have been able to select the object & used the WordArt Tools--> Format tab, change the text wrapping in the Arrange group. By changing the default only the insertion of new objects from that point on is affected. The text wrapping of objects already in the doc isn't changed.

According to me you haven't set it to print Drawing Objects in your Options. For doing so, you need to go in to your Word 2003, then need to click on Tools, then you need to select Options and then afterwards you need to click on Print and make sure there is a tick in 'Drawing objects' and also on 'Background colors and images'.

Just followed your path and the drawing objects was already checked, still will not print word art. Setting up a printer worked, but this should never be the solution to an obvious problem within PowerPoint, I have other machines with no printers installed and WordArt shows up. The Canon BubbleJet BJC-4550 printer is manufactured by Canon International Systems, a vendor independent of Microsoft, we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.