Thread: Merge two itunes from two different machines

Merge two itunes from two different machines

Hi, I am using windows xp operating system and wanted to merge 2 different itunes accounts from 2 different machines. Can it be possible to do? If yes how can I able to achieve this. Just, provide me some solution regarding this problem.

Re: Merge two itunes from two different machines

Hi, I am not able to get what you are wanted to do in this case. You want to merge the two different itunes from two different machines, means what? I am not able to get your question properly. So, please elaborate that question and post it properly. I am waiting for your new posting as I am not able to know what you want to do with your itune software and with your machines. Just explain it in brief.

Hi, you want to merge two itunes from two different machines, that means you want to synchronize the two different itunes accouts right. I think you need to Download SuperSync 3.0 iTunes Music Library Synchronization Software. I think this is a perfect what you want. Just make use of it. It will work for you. For more details about this SuperSync 3.0 itunes music library synchronization software click on following
    Download SuperSync 3.0 iTunes Music Library Synchronization Software

Hi, I don't know how to merge two itunes form two different machines, but as in many cases if your two machines are in the network then you are able to solve the problem which you wanted to solve. As I know you can merge the data if you have given access to do so. So, just make sure you have access of doing so, then you can do so. I have not done this yet. But, hope that this will work for you. I have not encountered such problem as I have not tried for the same. So, try it.