Thread: Make Undelete MSN Contacts.........

Make Undelete MSN Contacts.........

Hi, I have deleted the email address by mistake from my MSN contacts and I need them back. So, Is there any way through which I can make all of them undelete. I will not able to make contact with those persons, If I don't have their email address. So, please give me some trick through which I can bring them back. I am waiting for your reply. So, please help me in this situation. Please, reply me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply. Just give me suggestions so that I can try it myself. But, please give me reply. I am waiting for your reply. Just waiting.....

Re: Make Undelete MSN Contacts.........

Hello, why are your taking so much tention, if I am here. This is not that much big problem to which you are crying for. You just need to restore your email id that means contacts you deleted and add them again on your Msn account. To do this you just need to follow some steps which are given below:
    • Select options from tools menu of Msn.
    • Then Click on Privacy on your left, same time you will see Block list on your Right.
    • Select the Contacts addresses you want to get back to your account, right click and select add to contacts.
    • Then Click OK to save your settings.

It's done. You have got the email id which you have deleted. Now enjoy chatting with them.

Hello, to all of the readers of the techarena forums and Thanks to the Raine
    for solving the problem of Undelte in Msn contacts. My brother had got the same problem and when I read this post of you I solve the problem withing the seconds and he is now so much happy as he got all the contacts which are deleted bymistake. I am able to restore all of his contact by using your steps and they are working very well. Thank you so much. Thanks again.

Hi, You want to undelete msn contacts right. if you delete a contact it will disappear from your contact list only, but they are still there till that person also deletes you from his list. So, if you deleted the person and blocked him then that contact can be found in tools-options-privacy-'blocked list' path. if you deleted him without blocking him then you can find it in the path of tools-
    options-privacy-'allow list'. If you are still on the contact list of the person whose contact you had deleted then that contact you can get into the path as tools-options-privacy-VIEW.

No if you want to re-add a contact then go to tools options-privacy-'blocked list'-rightclick on the contact's name-'move to allowed list'-'add to contacts'
    Now, if you didn't block the contact when deleted then just go to tools-options-privacy-allowed list-rightclick on the contact's name-'add to contacts'-apply-ok.

I think this will solve your problem.