Thread: ITune Store not working

Post ITune Store not working

Hi, I am making use of itune software from many days to connect to the Itune Store. But, it is not providing the connection and giving the error as " iTunes could not connect to iTunes store. make sure your network connection is active and try again." What it is. I am not able to get what it is going to tell me. I want to get some music, so please anyone give me solution about this. Please help me. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: ITune Store not working

Hi, I think you are getting this problem due to the firewall of your system. At one time I was also getting error due to my firewall. So, just do one thing, follow the following steps:

• To check if firewall is blocking iTunes to connect to internet or not go to start.
    • Then click on control panel.
    • Then click on windows Firewall.
    • Go to exceptions and allow iTunes.

I think this will solve your problem.

Hi, I am also getting the same problem as you. I am also not able to connect the itunes store and due to which I am not getting new songs downloads from the itune store. I am trying to do it since last 3 months, but not succeeded. If you able to get the solution about this, then please reply me also. It is required to me to connect to itunes store, so please help me. I am waiting for your reply. Just give me solution if you find any.

Hi, you are getting the error " iTunes could not connect to iTunes store. make sure your network connection is active and try again.", right? That means it is not able to connect to internet. Have you check your internet connection is working or not. I think your internet connection is not working properly, due to which you are getting this error. So, try to make sure that your internet connection is working properly for you. I think you internet is main issue in this case. So, just make sure first.

Hi, You have installed the intune software and while connecting to intue store you are getting the error as " iTunes could not connect to iTunes store. make sure your network connection is active and try again." I think you need to make compaint about this to Apple. They can provide to solution about this, you need to give the question on the site of apple and then they can provide your problems solution. So, just make use of it.