Thread: voice chat problem on google talk

voice chat problem on google talk

Hi everyone over there. I have a very strange problem with the google talk. When i use google talk for voice chat my friends on the other side are not able to hear my voice but i can hear their voice clearly. My speakers and headphones are working properly. So i am not able to find what is the problem? Please give me any tips to finish this problem.

Re: voice chat problem on google talk

As you said , your friends on the other side are not able to hear your voice on google talk but you are able to hear their voices loud and clear at your side. This problem occurs with many people on daily basis. This is a simple setting problem. Your microphone settings are disabled or the microphone is muted. That is why your voice is not reaching to the other person on the other side. Change the settings from the sound and audio devices and then device volume from the control panel of the system.

This problem can appear because of the software failure. It may possible that the software which you are using for chatting is not installed properly in your computer or the software is corrupted by some viruses in your computer system. Check your system for the virus using anti-virus system . Remove the viruses from the computer and try again. If it is still not working then first properly uninstall the software and then reinstall the google talk in your computer. This will solve your problem.

The another reason for this problem can be the headphone or mic that you are using for the chatting purpose. It is possible that your mic is not working properly. To check your mic check it with other computer system. If this is not working properly change the microphone and bring new one. It is also possible that the your sound card driver is not installed properly. Reinstall the driver for the sound card and try again. Or it is also possible that the sound card is not working properly.