Thread: Best Signature Maker Software

Best Signature Maker Software

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I want to make a signature for my web site. So, I would like to know that which is the best Signature maker software that i can go for? Does any body knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Signature Maker Software

Actually Signatures are not required it's just a place for people to give off free advertisement to their websites or other sites they go to. Signature Maker is an useful tool for you to make your own signature in e-mail or business ecard. Well, your best bets are either Adobe Photoshop and/or Firewworks.

I think Indeed Photoshop would be the best. The signature image created by Signature Maker can be used in Mail Express Series software, and you can use Signature Maker to create your own signature image, then generate the HTML code for the signature image with Signature Creator. Font Creator is a powerful application that puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, typographers and graphic designers.

602PRINT PACK is an easy-to-use and feature-rich document conversion tool. It is an easier way to create your own image signature, you may download the signature templates at Signature Template Center, change the information in the templates into yours with Signature Maker, such as company logo, name, address, telephone number, url, etc., and then save the signature into a gif or jpg image file.

I recommend that you use Adobe Photoshop and Image ready or Macromedia Fireworks. The editor lets you easily select and modify the entire character set of any TrueType font and fonts based on OpenType font technology. Features include the ability to convert (scanned) images to outlines, thus enabling you to create fonts with your own signature, logo and handwriting.