Thread: Photoshop cs3 vs cs2

Photoshop cs3 vs cs2

I need suggestion on this two software photoshop cs3 and photoshop cs2, which is best for photo editing. I also want to the advantage of photoshop cs3 over photoshop cs2. Can nay one give me some advises? if to upgrade or stick with cs2.

Re: Photoshop cs3 vs cs2

Photoshop CS2's interface remains almost identical to recent versions, meaning you won't have to struggle with new keyboard shortcuts or re-arranged tool palettes. Adobe Photoshop CS3 version of Photoshop adds even more tools and enhancements to the mix, but it cleans up its act with a simple yet effective approach to palette organization. The File Browser which was introduced in Photoshop 7 and improved in Photoshop CS is now called "Adobe Bridge" because it can be accessed via the other Creative Suite applications as well.

If you're a professional or ambitious amateur digital artist, we highly recommend Adobe Photoshop CS2. Photoshop CS3 sports numerous user-interface enhancements, many of which appear across the CS3 product line. It also provides extensive 3D support, allowing you to import 3D objects for compositing and texturing. Special 2D and 3D measurement tools, as well as extensive support. Adobe Photoshop CS2 Supports Camera Raw 3.0, DNG, and 32-bit HDR--all vital to pro photographers.

Photoshop cs2 loads so slow on macbook and its a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz with 2gb of ram. Photoshop cs2 runs ultra fast on my windows computer.Adobe Photoshop CS2 : Pros: Powerful, flexible, Multi-select layers, perspective cloning, smart layers. Cons: Requires huge and/or multiple monitors . Can crash if you launch it , then switch to another task to quickly.