Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-11-2009

Avira virus guard disabled

Hello, I have a problem with my antivirus software that i downloaded few months back. I use Avira antivirus 9.0 software for protecting my system from threats. But now the virus shield guard of my software is not enabled. Whenever I try to do it, it gets disabled automatically. Please help me out with a solution. I use windows xp in my desktop system.
Old 28-11-2009

Re: Avira virus guard disabled

This problem basically turns out to be with virus. A virus might have affected your system and the antivirus software would have been able to get it detect. This is the reason that your software could not fight with the virus and it got affected to. Due to this your virus guard is disabled and not been able to function. You need to remove the software and use some strong antivirus software to remove the threat. Go for AVG 9.0 antivirus tool. Its good.
Old 28-11-2009

You need to update the software application in order to get it enabled. The virus guard is been disabled as it requires update in order to get activated for protecting the system from dangerous threats. Until its updated its database would not be strong enough to fight with the various virus that introduces day by day. Upgrade the software. Your virus guard will work then.
Old 28-11-2009

Malfunctioning of the software leads to such problems. remove the software and install a new pack in order restrict the threats to affect your system. you can follow this steps in order to uninstall the software pack as follows:

1) Go to start menu then click on control panel option
2) Select the Add/remove icon and open it.
3) Select the software pack and click on uninstall or remove option.
4) Close the application restart the system and install the new pack.

This will solve your problem and scan your system.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,