Thread: Tamper data for firefox

Tamper data for firefox

I have installed windows xp on my system and i am using Mozilla Firefox as browser. Can any one tell me how to keep track of HTTP/HTTPS headers and post. Is there any software which allow user to record the request time of time.

Re: Tamper data for firefox

Tamper Data is one of the smartest plugin, there are other firefox extensions (like Live HTTP Headers) which let you keep a track of HTTP headers and browser-requests but what makes this plugin better. Security test web applications by modifying POST parameters. Google Web Accelerator is incompatible with the tampering function of TamperData. Your browser will crash.

Tamper Data 10.1.1 : This freeware Firefox add-on helps Web site administrators easily test page post and header data exchange.Tamper Data's Firefox-based sidebar is very easy to install and operate. After installation you should find a Tamper Data entry under the tools menu. Select this and the log window will open. All subsequent request will appear. The program's online Help explains the app well enough to teach inexperienced site builders.

Tamper Data is an add-on for Firefox. The add-on enables you to view and edit HTTP/HTTPS headlines and change the parameters. Since it's a Firefox extension, you'll first need to download and install Firefox (if you haven't already). Then visit the Tamper Data project page and click the link that reads "Install Now".