Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-11-2009

ImgBurn alternatives for Mac

I am using mac system and i am looking for cd burning software in mac. I know nero is the best software for burning and ImgBurn is also use as burning application, it supports a wide range of image file formats but it support only windows. Is there any software which does the in mac( imgburn for mac)?
Old 28-11-2009

Re: ImgBurn alternatives for Mac

Toast 10 is standard for burning, It’s the easiest and fastest way to burn your music, video, photo and data files on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc for both Mac and PC. BurnX is alternative to imgburn for mac. It is a simple mac software which allow user to burn a CD or DVD by dragging and dropping files.
Old 28-11-2009

Burn is absolutely free software which allow user to burn file on the cd or dvd so it can be access latter. Disk Burner - Free Mac CD / DVD Burning Software, it enables you to create, organize, share and store all of your digital content on CDs or DVDs. Built for Mac OSX. Meanwhile, Disk Burner also protects your valuable data on CDs or shares it with Windows PC users.
Old 28-11-2009

Wondershare DVD Copy for Mac is a professional DVD copy program designed for Mac OS users to copy D9 and D5 DVD movies (D9 to D9 and D5 to D5). Xilisoft DVD Creator for Mac Convert and burn DivX, MPEG, AVI, WMV, XviD, MP4, VOB, H.264/AVC and M4V formats to DVD.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,