Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problem of Orbit Downloader

Windows Software

Old 27-11-2009

Problem of Orbit Downloader

Hey,

Most the time i am using Firefox browser for my use last week i downloaded Orbit Downloader. I used it but didn't like it very much so uninstalled it. But now my problem is that i cant download any thing else as its giving me this "This download has been transferred to Orbit Downloader " and i don't have any program in my drive.

So please help me

Old 27-11-2009

Re: Problem of Orbit Downloader

Try to uninstall the same from the add/remove program. Just go to the control panel and click on the add/ remove program and uninstall the orbit downloader from the menu. After uninstallation some of the files may be at the C drive on the program folder delete it also. Now restart you PC and install the other software. Hope it will work as its completely deleted form your computer.

Say thanks if it works for you.
Old 27-11-2009

Hi there,

Orbit Downloader is leader of download manager revolution, is devoted to new generation web (web2.0) downloading, such as video/music/streaming media from Myspace, YouTube, Imeem, Pandora, Rapidshare, support RTMP. And to make general downloading easier and faster.

For more check the link given below:

Orbit downloader
Old 27-11-2009

The Orbit downloader require the following system configuration with the operating system ,6 MB of free disk space
, Microsoft WindowsNT /2000 /XP /2003 /Vista, Support's Internet Explorer 5.0 and above, FireFox 1.5, FireFox3, Opera, Maxthon and Netscape.

Download it from here
Link

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,