Thread: Calendar and Event Reminder

Calendar and Event Reminder

I am working in a office and I can not remember meetings and other things so any one have any software that notify me about my meetings and appointments. I have software that have calender and address book capabilities. I want software that notify me about important upcoming events so that I prepare for that. If you have that software then suggest me. Please help me.

Re: Calendar and Event Reminder

Remind-me is calender software that is used to tracks and reminds you about upcoming events. Holidays, birthdays and scheduled events are displayed in a list or on attractive calender. It also helps you to send emails when event comes up. Email can be sent automatically using this software. Using this you can attach personal audio greeting.

Desktop calender is a calender and event reminder that is sits on your desktop and you can used it at any time. This calender is transparent so that it consumes less memory. If you want to see the events for the particular day then use float cursor over a day. Events are color coded for identification. This calender is easily customizable.

With the help of Awake reminder you can create calenders and event reminders. It is primarily made for family use. It has user friendly interface and intuitive dialogs that help you in a process of reminder as well as calender creation. The most important factors are include in a Awake reminder. I think it is best software according to your requirements.

Birthday Calendar Reminder has outlook like interface and has daily and weely view so that you can manage your events. It reminds you about emails, birthdays and appointments. When some event happens, it shows dialog box and play sound to inform you. This software helps you to import or export events as well as you can create your own new events. There is customizable digital clock that shows events using upcoming window when you place cursor on it.

Date reminder has two parts, the first is date reminder which is allow to enter important dates, search for events and deleted useless records. The second part is auto reminder which constantly checking that, you have any events within a predefined number of days. It automatically reminds you about important events.