Thread: Dvd shrink 3.2 not executing

Dvd shrink 3.2 not executing

Hi. I have a desktop system with windows 7 installed in it. i used windows xp previously and was working with software application DVD shrink 3.2. It worked well when under windows Xp. but after i upgraded my operating system to windows 7 the software DVD shrink not able to execute. I installed windows 7 as it is new and has advanced feature. Please help.

Re: Dvd shrink 3.2 not executing

The reason could be the compatibility. The software would not be very compatible to the operating system you have installed. Due to this reason it is not getting executed. You have to look after that whether the application can work after reinstalling the software. Try doing that it might help. But not sure. You should check the feature as well as the compatibility mode of the software.

You can check the compatibility of the software tool with the operating system by following this steps. You have to right click on the .exe file of the software and then run the file as administrator. Windows 7 has this feature in it. It has virtual xp as its backup utility embedded in it. If everything fails then it would work with the help of this step.

There can be an issue related to the software as well. The software's some system files may have been deleted or been overwrited due to which it is not able to get executed. You need to install the new pack by downloading a new one. This may help in figuring out the issue. Basically this can be a resolved by reinstalling the application again.

The application may have been corrupt. Remove the pack and then install it again. there is an issue of compatibility but it should not bother much. There always an alternative that software wont work either due to compatibility or been got corrupt. Trouble shoot your pack of dvd shrink. This is the only choice left. if it still do not work then you need to look out for other software that would be compatible on Windows 7 mode. Try magic dvdripper from its official site magicdvdripper.com