Thread: How to use daemon tools to install or play a game

How to use daemon tools to install or play a game

Hi,

I have Gears of War on my PC and I must open it with daemon tools .. I tried a lot! I managed to create a new virtual disk Gears of War. (if that's what to do ..) but I think there must be another manual settings which needs to be change because the game does not detect CD. Does I am doing something worng ? Can you tell me how to use daemon tools to install or play a game on it ??? if someone could help me ..

Re: How to use daemon tools to install or play a game

Daemon Tools is a small program that allows you to create CD / DVD World: logical units (not logical and physical) to use copies of backups stored on your hard disk as if it s As regards the original discs and not having to constantly insert the CD / DVD drive issues.

This is how this simulator readers:

1) First we must create a 1:1 copy (important!) A CD that you want to simulate the presence of ds drive,
    2) you can save the copy on your hard drive.
    3) Then you set up such a drive Virtual CD called "F" and you will seat the CD copied
    4) Finally, you run the. Exe that starts the game

The most recent games can make a full installation on disk. It must be determined, then the file [game]. Cfg or [game]. Ini if the paths of the resources of the game are those who carry on the hard pitches, and not to a CD .Either you burn games to cd using nero or installing daemon tools on your computer, which enables you to install the game and play without having to burn this game on a cd.

Using Tools Daemon tools :

After the program is ready for use. You now have an extra CD-ROM drive in My Computer and right bottom screen you can now find the logo of Daemon Tools allow you to work with.

1. You can now begin to load image files. The image files are loaded on the virtual CD-ROM player below and you can work with the loaded file. For an image to load, press the right mouse button on link right below the screen. Select the virtual CD / DVDROM -> Device 0: No Media -> Mount Image. (Mount stands for loading files)
    2. Select your image file and press Open.The word image is now loaded and ready in your virtual CD-ROM player.
    3. If you go to "My Computer" you can see the image loaded in your virtual player. For example, you can now play your downloaded movie or game you downloaded to install.

Note: It is often the case that after installing the game the CD can not be found. The game is installed and you start on the game below. Then comes the message that the CD can not be found. This is because many games have a security that would not allow a virtual CD player. Your image is loaded or not. To circumvent this security should be cracking the game.