Thread: How to use Windows on Mac?

How to use Windows on Mac?

Hi,

I using Macintosh operating system on my laptop and i wanted to use the windows operating system on the same. I know that for that i have to use dual boot but i don't want to boot two operating system on my system. So my question is that "Is there any software is available by which i can use the windows as well as the Mac together".

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use Windows on Mac?

Hey,

If you want to operate both the system together then there is no need to boot both the OS. You just have to download a software which will run the Windows as well Linux at the same time. Parallels desktop is the software for the same. It has ability to run the window as well Linux with the Mac operating system at the same time.

To download the same click here

Now a days the war between Microsoft and Apple is increased that which one is better in performance and in the productivity. So users are confused between the same. But the solution of this problem is come up with the Parallel Desktop software which enable mac user to perform windows task on the Mac OS. Its faster in speed and performance. By this Mac user can experience the Windows feature.

For more detail click on the link:

Parallel Desktop

Parallels Desktop is a software for the Mac developed by the Parallel, Inc. who is a leading developer of desktop and server visualization software. This product is released on 15th June 2006. This was a first software which enable the other operating system feature on Mac OS. At the beginning, The software is released as Parallels Workstation for Mac OS X with the Linux and Windows versions but there is great discussion on the name of the product so finally they came up with the name Parallels Desktop for Mac