Thread: Not able to convert image formats

Not able to convert image formats

Hi. I have lot of images downloaded in my system. They are contained with different extension or file format. But the thing is I want to download this images to my phone. But when I copy this images they where not displayed. Also not able to convert them. What could be the issue. They are Bmp images and my phone has the feature of detecting jpg images. Is there any software application or converter that could enable the images to be viewed on my phone. Please help.

Re: Not able to convert image formats

The issue that you are not able to change or convert the file format is due to bugs contained in the software or the converter is corrupt. This does happens that due to such kind of things your tasks are unfulfilled which leads to dissatisfaction. try downloading Irfanview viewer. Through this you can view the image files and also convert them to the desired file format you want to. This is a nice software tool for converting images.

The image you are trying to download on phone may be a graphical image or 3-D image due to which it is not able to view. Every phone has different features. So it has to be taken into consideration that the extension or the format of the file has to support the phone feature. You can get innumerable software tool for converting the images by searching them on Google as Image converters.

Irfan view has the best ability to convert files with lots of ease. There would not be any issue for converting the file formats into different by using this application. It has a huge variety and range of formats. They may need plugins as it gets updated. You can also make a slideshow of the files stored on the system. Yhis can be done by opening the application and following the procedures.