Thread: GIMP brushes free download

GIMP brushes free download

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know that where can i get GIMP brushes free download? Does any body know about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: GIMP brushes free download

Please note that Photoshop Brushes are now Fully Compatible with Gimp 2.4 and up. Use the left menu to browse by graphic softwares or by brush styles. Each set is tagged by a little icon to make it easier to identify. So you can now use any PS brush in your GIMP software.

These graphic design resources are free, but there are some limitations to how they can be used. Gimp & Photoshop website offers over 450 brush sets for GIMP. All are at no cost and ready to download. However, you'll need to create a membership. It can be used in any program that will support *.PNG files. (Photoshop, GIMP, PSP, and many more) These images are extremely high resolution, with the average being about 2300×2000 pixels @ 300 dpi.

GIMP is an open-source image editing program, one of the most popular image-editing programs. You can start browsing directly by using the top menu. Alternately, if you're unsure you can browse by program using the links to the right. GIMP has a large library of free brushes that can be downloaded, to improve functionality of GIMP. Here is a large collection of GIMP brushes that you will find useful for various purposes.