Thread: email the web form detail

email the web form detail

Hi friend,

Here i am developing a web form based on HTML to store the information of a particular user. I want to secure the information of user on my mail, for that i want when a user is giving their detail this should be pass to me by the email notification.

Can anyone give me solution that how get the same?

Re: email the web form detail

For transferring data from Web Form to the email, you need a secure mail server which is available easily. After getting the secure mail server you need to establish the secure connection when your are requesting the page. Then these data is transferred using the mail server.

The data which is passed are then store in email of the administrator who is developing the webform, and Its just like a database storage but instead of database here server is used to store the information of the user.

Thank you.

Hey friend,

If i am not then the email is insecure. i will advise you to use the PHP script to send all the data. One more method is to store the data in any where which is password protected. Most of the companies are providing the server to store data, Which is the better option for storing the same. These server provide the better security because the password are stored in the encrypted form.

Getting the email notification is not the good idea. So go with the server storage.

Hey even i will suggest you the same. Its good idea to store the data on the server using SFTP which is the authenticated method. SFTP is nothing but the access method which works with the Php script. It is secure so that it can not be access by any other web creature. Later on when you to want to see or change the data you just log on to the server and edit the data. SFTP provide the reliability because it secure the information which is highly sensitive. Another method is HTTP but it is more complex so most the server not using this.

Hope now you will use the SFTP for the same.