Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2009

Adobe reader not functioning on Dell

Hi. I have owned a Dell inspiron 1525 laptop of configuration Intel dual core processor installed with operating system Windows Xp service pack 2. I use Adobe reader 9 as my .pdf file reader. I am now experiencing some problems with it. It takes a long time to start also and sometimes do get freezes. What could be the problem. Please suggest a solution. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2009

Re: Adobe reader not functioning on Dell

You can resolve the problem by uninstalling the software application by going to start menu and then selecting the control panel option. After this go to the add/remove programs select the adobe reader 9 and uninstall the software. You may again reinstall the software and then try for accessing. This may result that your application might have got some bugs and after uninstalling and then reinstalling it will let to solve your problem.
Old 24-11-2009

The software might need an update to function properly. Your software application might be outdated due to which it is unable to perform tasks. Every software needs an upgradation for better performance in order to cope up with the modern implemented features of the applications. Get the updated version of Adobe reader from their official website ADOBE. This will help you to figure out the issue and resolve them.
Old 24-11-2009

A virus might have affected your system or there would not be enough amount of memory in your hard drives to access the execution. Your system might be getting overload due to multiple processing. The system requires a good memory and speed in order to function multiple tasks. You need to check out for the compatible features and then access to the software. You can get the download from their official site and then look out for the necessary ailments.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,