Thread: Cannot access through Magic Folders 2.06.1

Cannot access through Magic Folders 2.06.1

Hello. I have a desktop system. Its configuration is intel dual core processor with Windows Xp service pack 2 as the operating system installed in it. Well I actually wanted to save my data or to say to hide my data in order so that no one can access my folders other than me. So I installed Magic folders 2.06.1 software application in order to make it password protected. The thing is that now am not able to unlock my folders using magic folders. It shows incorrect password. Please help.

Re: Cannot access through Magic Folders 2.06.1

The problem that you are not able to access to your folders through magic folders is due to corruption of software. The software might have gone corrupt or may have been damaged by some bugs. You need to uninstall the software application in order to get your data back. You can access to your data after you uninstall the software application. You can do it by going to start menu. Click on the control panel option. Go to Add/remove programs. You will be able to see a number of installed programs. Select the desired program that is your magic folder 2.06.1 and then click on uninstall. Your problem will be solved.

Your problem may be an issue with the command that has to be fulfilled as incorrect parameters. You may be typing the password wrongly. Need not to worry. It does happen that we tend to type wrong password. It relates to the factor that the caps lock key is not on or you may have set the password by keeping the caps lock key on and now filling the parameters by keeping it off.. Check out for the necessary ailments and then ammend on the issue. This should work for you.

This is definitely an issue with the virus. As it does happen a virus attacks your particular software and it does not allow to get access to the application. You need to run a scan check wizard especially to the software application that you are using in order to protect the folders. Please uninstall the application it will enable you to then use the folder that you have set privacy. You can then install the application again after scanning the system.