Thread: Winamp 5.56 gives an error issue while playing

Winamp 5.56 gives an error issue while playing

Hello. I have a desktop system powered by Intel pentium 4 processor with Windows XP service pack 2 installed as an operating system. The problem is basically related to my music player. I have installed Winamp 5.56 for playback but the thing is whenever I try to add some music files it removes it automatically and freezes. What can be the issue? Please help.

Re: Winamp 5.56 gives an error issue while playing

The remedy to your problem i very straight forward. As you said that your system freezes while playing mp3 in winamp and it removes files from playlist automatically this is because of incompatibility of the software with your system. This problem can be solved by upgrading your system or using some other media player which could suit to your system very well. Hope you got it correctly.

Your issue is generally with the software application you are using to play the media. It might have several bugs or might have corrupted. The virus might have attacked your software by appending itself to the application and executing its process for the software to malfuntion. Just run a scan wizard to your system and especially to the application Winamp 5.56 you are using. It may work out for you and the problem might not occur again taking the thing into consideration that your system should not be affected again by any external forces.

Uninstall the software application you are using. There two instances that it is not functioning properly. Firstly your application tool is not all supportive to your system it means it is not compatible. This is the reason it freezes whenever you try to perform execution. Secondly, It may have gone corrupt by a virus or malware attack due which the files are automatically getting deleted. Just remove the software and scan your machine. Would recommend you to either upgrade your system to Core 2 duo processor or use the older version of Winamp.