Thread: software for uploading any files on internet

software for uploading any files on internet

I am having a problem while uploading files on a internet. I used many sites like megaupload, rapidshare etc. but they will not provide high uploading speed. When I uploaded any video files, it takes so much time to upload on internet. Using sites file uploading is extremely slow and non responsive and estimated time is something about 5 hours. I want a software that will increase a speed of uploading? Please suggest me some software name.

Re: software for uploading any files on internet

File sharing web server program is a software that allow any person to upload files easily through web browser. It can be used to share files between users, customers. These files can be accessible from anywhere without any software. The Secure Edition adds support for SSL encryption that provides protection against site spoofing and data corruption. I think it is best software for you according to your requirements.

Ipswitch WS_FTP Pro is a application for File Transfer Protocol (FTP) uploads and downloads from and to user PC and web sites. You can transfers files from both ways using drag and drop facility. For a remote web site, user must be authorized and use the necessary name and password for authentication. The application provides search capability for both the local web site and the remote FTP web site. User can search files in any of the sides of the connection.

Classic FTP is a program that used to upload, download, delete and manage files on a remote server or website using the file transfer protocol. Classic FTP is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Windows CE devices. Classic FTP allows user to synchronize navigation of local folder with a remote folder. It will save your time and reducing the risk of uploading to wrong folder. It supports the secure FTP protocol (SSL). I think it will help you.