Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ithmb viewer for windows

Windows Software

Old 23-11-2009

Ithmb viewer for windows

I am running windows xp on my computer and i wan to convert all the ipod ithmb files to normal images. So i can put that image on my desktop. Is there any free software or tool which allow user to convert ipod ithmb files to images.

Old 23-11-2009

Re: Ithmb viewer for windows

The .ITHMB file format is primarily used to display images saved within an Apple iPod or iPhone device in from of thumbnails. Use i-Fun viewer, it is fast, image viewer with support for all common image formats. It has an streamlined interface and is simple to use. It supports thumbnail browsing, image editing and slideshows.
Old 23-11-2009

Right JPG Converter is an image processing utility that makes iterative image editing very simple. You can also use FileSee is a powerful All-In-One file viewer. It is a tool that helps you to view files quickly. FileSee is a combination of a file manager, a text file viewer, an image viewer, a pdf viewer, a flash player, a video player, a mp3 player, a midi player.
Old 23-11-2009

Usually, the .ITHMB files are quite large in size, as these files are 16-bit uncompressed RAW image files.iPhoto makes managing your photos as easy as taking them. It helps you organize your photos so you can find them fast. Edit them so they look their best. And share them with your friends and family.
Old 05-08-2012

I used Ultra File Opener. It can open view and print ITHMB files.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,