Thread: How to protect password?

How to protect password?

I am using internet from last two years. I was wondering about there is any program that protects my password from being recorded by key logger. Now days there are many keylogger program which is used hack your password as well as personal information. Please suggest me any software that can encrypt my email passwords.

Re: How to protect password?

You can use password protector to protect your password from spyware, Trojans and worms. It is program that built like a burglar alarm. It detects any program that tries to access the password or personal information. It doesn't rely on tracking down and delete them, it focus on identify them when they act. I think it is best software to protect your password.

You can securely carry your emails and internet password using KeePass portable. You can place personal information or password in USB flash drive, hard drive or CD. KeePass is free? open password manager that can be used to secure your passwords. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key. This database is encrypted by most secure algorithm.

Password Corral manager is password manager which has clean, easy user interface. Password Corral uses the 128-bit Diamond2 Block Cipher to encrypt the information keeping it safe from prying eyes. Password Corral can be set to time out after certain time and it is protected by master password, so even if you forget to close Password Corral, your password can still protected.