Thread: Macromedia Flash Player problem on Windows Xp

Macromedia Flash Player problem on Windows Xp

I have Windows XP Home Edition installed on my system. Recently i had installed Macromedia Flashplayer 9 installed for my Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers. Now the problem is that when i try to open any video in Internet Explorer or Firefox it gives out an error message stating that "Could not find the Macromedia Flash". I have uninstalled and attempted to re-install it but can not resolve the above issue. So, can any one tell me that how to resolve Macromedia Flash player problem on Windows Xp? Any one has any idea about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macromedia Flash Player player on Windows Xp

All applications must be closed before you run the Flash Player uninstaller. Adobe's Flash Player is needed to access certain types of content on the Web. Generally, you will need the latest version installed on your computer to properly access Flash content, including videos on Youtube. Quit all running applications, including all Internet Explorer or other browser windows, and all Instant Messenger clients. Check the Windows system tray carefully to make certain no applications which might possibly use Flash Player are still in memory.

Adobe is committed to providing you with options to control SWF or FLV content and applications that run in Flash Player. Before you install Flash Player for any Windows browser, uninstall all previous versions. For instructions on removing the player. To resolve this issue on a computer using Macromedia Flash Player, obtain and install the most current version of Macromedia Flash Player.

User permissions determine whether or not you are allowed to install ActiveX controls or plug-ins. Get the latest flash player.' To resolve this issue, download and install the Picture Package Menu update from the Picture Package Web site. In most reports we have seen of this Youtube error, it is nothing to with Javascript being turned off, but the Flash Player itself.