Thread: How to Create a Flyer in Microsoft Word

How to Create a Flyer in Microsoft Word

I had installed Windows Xp along with Microsoft Office 2003 on my system. I would like to know that how can i create a Flyer in Microsoft Word? Does any body knows about it? Let me know the correct way for doing it. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to Create a Flyer in Microsoft Word

It is easy to create these flyers, especially if you have enough creativity and the right tools. A flyer is an affordable way to advertise, promote or announce something to numerous people, especially if you make it yourself. CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Fireworks are just a few of the applications you can use to create flyers.

You can make a flyer to spread the word about your theater group’s upcoming performance. The first step in making a flyer is to create a template or design. You might need to create a flyer to aid in the search for your lost pet or to publicize your housesitting services. Open a new document in Microsoft Word and save your new project with an appropriate title heading. Creating a file document and folder will help you find your project easier.Making your own design can be easy, especially for those who have the skills.

In any version of MS Word, you just need to click on the Page Border tab of the Borders and Shading dialog box. Then need to type the topic data from your paper layout into the new Microsoft Word document. Click the dropdown menu in the Art box and choose a border to apply around the entire page of the flyer you are creating. Enter the title on the top followed by other related information. Changes such as font size, justification and styles could be done from the home menu tab in Microsoft Word 2007. You can also make the border thicker or thinner by adjusting the number in the Width box. You need to change the direction of the text by right clicking within the table and selecting text direction. After that you can cut the table line perforations to make it easier for pulling contact information. Finally, select print preview and save the updated changes to the final version of your new flyer.