Thread: What do you mean by Color Sampler Tool?

What do you mean by Color Sampler Tool?

Hi, can anyone explain me what is color sampler tool? I have to explain this in one of the aptitude test for the Backoffice job, but I am not able to explain it as I don't have any idea regarding it. Can anyone tell me what is actually it? And Why it is used?

Re: What do you mean by Color Sampler Tool?

Hi, Color Sampler Tool comes within the portion of the Adobe photoshop. It allows you to view color value which you provide it. To get more information regarding it, just install Adobe Photoshop on your computer and do following:
    • From Toolbox, select the Color Sampler Tool.
    • Click on the image where you want to set the first sampler.
    • You can able to set up to 4 color samplers.
    • In the Options bar, you can change sample size.
    • You can move samplers with Color Sampler Tool to any other spot to read color values from.
    • As default a sampler's readout on info palette depends on color mode of your image.

Hi, you can use this by the use of Adobe Photoshop. Color Sampler Tool is just below the shape tools and beside the pen tool. It is a color selection tool. With the help of Color Sampler Tool, we can use up to four color samplers. With the help of this tool, we will get all the information about the selected color sampler. This is the Color Sampler Tool. We can view the color values under the color samplers of the lower half the information palette. You need to install adobe photoshop for this.

Hi, you have given that you had gone for the Backoffice job and you got this question in your aptitude test. But you have not given for which post you are applied for? As aptitude test depends on the what you are going to do on the job. They just test your knowledge for their profile. So, just provide the post for which you are applying. Then it will be clear in which section you had get this question. So, try to give details of your post.