Thread: Audio Suite Reverse issue

Audio Suite Reverse issue

I have a P4 system on which i'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. Currently i'm having an intermittent issue with audio suite reverse. The problem seems to be that the locking mechanism wont completely engage the crossbar, its about 1/4" short. This is not consistent across material type (impulsive, continuous, etc) or region length. This is on an HD system version 8.0cs3. Can any one tell me that what i need to resolve my Audio Suite Reverse issue? Any one knows about it? Please help me out to get rid of the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Audio Suite Reverse issue

Can you tell me that where are those audio files accidentally compressed on your system? Try to navigate to the DAE folder and look in the plugins (unused) folder. If you see them there, just copy them to the Plugins folder. That's it and your job is done.

Make sure you have the "use in playlist" option selected (on the right of the AudioSuite plug in window). AudioSuite plugins do not work in real time. You can't hear the effect until after the file has been processed. ProTools Free comes with RTAS plugins which are real time effects that use your CPU.

My reverse function is in the audiosuite menu under "other," usually wherever the "trim" or "gain" plug is. If you don't have it, check your "unused" plugins folder. Maybe it got moved during an upgrade? With Total Audio Suite, you can easily record sound from any audio sources. Record audio from, CDs, microphone, internet streaming, radio and other sound card inputs.