Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-11-2009

Problem in iTunes Playlist Recovery

Hi friends,

I am totally confused regarding iTunes Playlist Recovery. I don't how playlists from iTunes get deleted from me. And I am getting frustated because of this as I don't know way to recover deleted iTunes Playlist.

Is anybody has similar problem regarding iTunes Playlist and know the solution over this ? Please help..

Last edited by Jabeen : 21-11-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 21-11-2009

Re: Problem in iTunes Playlist Recovery

Hi friend,

I had similar type of issue regarding iTunes Playlist recovery.And I solved this problem by restoring the system.
I think there is possibility to work similar trick for you.

Here I mentioned that place whatever on the disc as a backup before you actually start to change everything and after that filter on reinstallation.

Please try to do this procedure and let me know if is successful for you..
Old 21-11-2009

Hi,

If you have Vista operating system on your pc then only below formation is useful for you in the recovery of the iTunes Playlist.

Vista has a special functionality by which you are able to restore iTunes Playlist files to previous versions i.e shadow copies of files.I had recovered the iTunes Playlist and I restored this playlist successfully to exactly on same date as it was.
Old 21-11-2009

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't know the procedure of iTunes playlist recovery.I also had iTunes Playlist and it was get corrupted but I had three backup.But in no backup can restore iTunes Playlist. Because of that I had to recreate playlist of iTunes and it was so frustrating. I guessed that it is also happened with you. You can not recover the deleted iTunes Playlist.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,