Thread: What is REXplorer

What is REXplorer

Hello Friends,

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I used Internet Explorer 7 as my web browser,in order to access internet. I would like to know that what is REXplorer? For what purpose can be REXplorer used? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on REXplorer. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: What is REXplorer

ReXplorer is shell extension of Windows' Explorer, adding new functionalities to improve your vision of your replays so that you don't have to open them in order to know what they are about. You might need Microsoft's Visual C++ 2005 Runtime Libraries, so that ReXplorer can work properly on your machine.

RE/Xplorer is a communication program you can use to access listing information from your MLS system. ReXplorer's installer is now much lighter. This is due to the fact that we do not embed Visual Studio 2005 runtime libraries anymore. If your RE/Xplorer MLS system supports PC Access Flyer, you can use RE/Xplorer to download listings for use in PC Access Flyer. Contact VISTAinfo or your MLS to find out if PC Access Flyer is available in your area.

To use RE/Xplorer, you must upgrade to Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0. REXplorer 2.5 is the newest system and has updated features and simplified tools for everyday tasks. RE/Xplorer 2.1.1 requires Internet Explorer 6.0 in order to deliver cutting-edge functionality as well as enhanced performance and security. You must restart your computer after you upgrade to Internet Explorer 6.0. Once your computer has restarted return to the RE/Xplorer Home Page to continue.