Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-11-2009

Application issue with sony walkman W series

Hi. Well I have recently purchased Sony Walkman W series. The problem is that I am not able to transfer any data or songs from my device to the system. Its all about the application software content transfer. I am not able to fulfill my need through this software. What could be the problem. Is anything related to my system. My systems configuration is Intel pentium 4 processor, installed with Windows sp2.
Old 20-11-2009

Re: Application issue with sony walkman W series

Hi. Well there would be a problem with the application software you are using. You may got the utility disc along with the walkman. Install the drivers into the system. If you have installed it then uninstall the previous one and reinstall it. There can be a possibility that your application may have gone corrupt by some external entities. Make the necessary steps done.
Old 20-11-2009

Hello. The reason could be the incompatibility of your system with the newly introduced walkman series. You need to upgrade you your system. Check out the user manual provided to you by Sony. You may find out the compatibility feature with the system. So first check out the feature. If not compatible with your system try with other system.
Old 20-11-2009

Hi. This might be a cause of the connectivity or transfer of files. The issue is related with the port where you have connected your device. Many modern devices need USB 2.0 connectivity. This port actually has fast rate data transfer and is very efficient. Try connecting it to other port. If this is not the issue then you need to update the firmware of your application suite. You can get it from SONY's official website. Good luck.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,